Outlook 2013 Keeps Crashing – Know How To Fix It
Are you seeing that your Outlook 2013 Keeps Crashing? Looking for its solution? Well, read the given article carefully, here you will see the frequent causes of the error, the effective solution of the error and prevention tips to be safe from the error.
No doubt, outlook 2013 is a best and latest versions of outlook application provided by Microsoft for windows client users. But, even though outlook 2013 is not safe from corruption and errors. There are so many reason which compels user to experience with the errors and pst inaccessibilities issues.
Major reasons behind Outlook 2013 Keeps Crashing Error
- If any hardware incompatibility issues is found
- If windows is infected with malwares or other rough infections
- If you install or import any corrupt file in outlook application
- If outlook files are damaged
- Conflict between add-ins or with other or with other third party tool
Any of the any reason can be responsible for the the outlook crashing error. And after that use become unable to access pst files.
To fix the error Outlook 2013 Keeps Crashing you may perform the below given manual process.
- Start Your outlook with the switch called as /firstrun. Now, outlook will be started as it is being used at first time.
- You may use Scanpst.exe Tool and be confirmed that outlook data file does not have any integrity errors.
- Uninstall third party add-ins
- Again start outlook with no add-ins
The given manual process may fix your outlook corruption issues.
Restart you outlook and using if still you are finding that Outlook 2013 Keeps Crashing then you will have to take help from PST Repair Tool. It is an advance tool which comes specially for the outlook users to make them free from all types of outlook corruption issues. The is equipped with extra advance search engine algorithms which perform 30% more faster. It will easily scan entire outlook folder at deep level, fixes all corruption issues and find out all inaccessible and damaged pst files in easy way.